Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Large Quantity Of Urination Large Pools Of Clear "urination" That's Not Normal Is It?

Large pools of clear "urination" That's not normal is it? - large quantity of urination

So I have a dachshund of women 6 months and recently (within 2-3 days), which was passing urine, not often, but in large quantities. And its clear. At first I thought it was only water, but when I take her outside to the toilet, I saw squatting to urinate for about 15 seconds. No pees before she stood up and ran to our cats hunt.
This is not normal? I want a vet this afternoon, but I was wondering if anyone has seen anything like that .....

2 comments:

Brian said...

The urine should not always be yellow. It is yellow, if it occurs some dehydration. Transparent or urine may also be a sign of other things like urinary tract infections, diabetes or kidney failure, in spite of what you describe is not evident that the large amount and not to urinate frequently. In any case, it will take for a test, in which the doctor can do a urine test, so you're comfortable.

Kate said...

It seems that it hydrated and urinate a lot. My dog has his night, all pee urinate after a minute, as the morning line. (Drink lots of water because it is a lot of energy and has)

Post a Comment