Monday, January 25, 2010

Gingham Tablecloths What Are The BEST BOOKS, MAGAZINES And WEBSITES That Would Show Me WEDDING And RECEPTION DECORATIONS/ IDEAS?

What are the BEST BOOKS, MAGAZINES and WEBSITES that would show me WEDDING and RECEPTION DECORATIONS/ IDEAS? - gingham tablecloths

I know theknot.com and weddingchannel.com (folder again and again - the node has nice things with real weddings that have helped me) and I watched the women's, Elegant Bride, Modern Bride, etc. They all "seem more to concentrate on the clothes and rings, not the ideas of decoration or reception.

We have a wedding night in the open next summer, and we want at a height between the formal and informal. I thought of a country (but not checked tablecloths and sunflowers) and the issue of Sunset (idea YahooAnswers colleagues ... Thank you Miss D!).

Do you know of books, magazines, Web sites, make sure you have some ideas of what I speak, or what you think you've got some ideas?

If so, I would appreciate any help!

Thank you!
:)

3 comments:

virtualy... said...

Find your local florist that is, if the marriage is in Sacramento, Sacramento florist type. Truth for florists. "Then you go into the category of marriage. It should be a lot of pictures where you can find ideas for your wedding decoration and set-up. Or you can go to the local flower shop - have many books that you can get to - books by John Henry, Teleflora and FTD.
Check this out - www.amfilflorist.com and go directly to the category of marriage.

Yahzmin (US) [busy] said...

I do not know if it is "safe" websites, but we hope they will help you some good ideas. It was my Google "informal wedding ideas" - can not find the same way, either there or in other search engines. My husband and I have (a similar reception and capped the night with a * A major challenge for our younger friends, we were fortunate to private land) could be the ones who have all agreed to 3.00 clock was the best wedding they had all have been!

Good luck to you!

starrwoo... said...

Your local library should have many, Martha Stewart wrote a book about marriage, I think.

Post a Comment