Monday, January 4, 2010

Kids Rolling Bag More Tote Bag Questions! HELPPP! POINTS AWARDED?

More tote bag questions! HELPPP! POINTS AWARDED? - kids rolling bag

I have some hair mousse thingy dirt on my bag. Im goin to leave, then mist a lil. work would it?

Please answer! Cuz the new bags and my mother will kill me Cuz I always spoil everything D:

PLEASE, PLEASE, if your mother and children never dirtyish ur rolling in a car please tell me what you to download.

as a little harsh but jeanish metarial x

BTW in the Fructis Style hair with mousse thingy: P

Please Please Me begggggg that !!!!!!!! Please give me an answer

I'll give you 20 points! 20 points! maybe more if possible!

3 comments:

Well this is awkward... said...

Well, of course, you gain 2 points for the answer, and 10 points if you get the best answer. So when you said that opinions on the issue has to do what they want from us? You get 2 points for a period of development there. and theres now way you can give us 20 points. Smartin the child of Wonder

Alyissa May. said...

If you have any boots or you have something to sanitation? If you try not to listen but listen to the other comments because I not your mother, want what tod

3sa said...

would be nice if we knew what he had to say

Post a Comment