Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spironolactone Leg Cramps I Am Currently Experiencing Sever Leg Cramps, Is Aldactone (spironolactone) Causing This?

I am currently experiencing sever leg cramps, is aldactone (spironolactone) causing this? - spironolactone leg cramps

I take aldactone (spironolactone), I wondered if anyone knew the cause of muscle cramps. Since this drug is potassium-sparing, I do not know if I (muscle spasms), especially the lower leg, because to this drug or an overdose of potassium through my dose of 200 mg per day have. Thank you for your help .....

2 comments:

Ya Buddy!!! said...

That may be. The leg cramps can be caused by blood clots. I want a doctor uses a doppler in my legs to see if there are a normal circulation of blood through the legs. The Dopler not need surgery.

jgbgirl said...

Perhaps ..... I ask my doctors are not talking right to the nurse, and you should be able to say when you go to the doctor

Post a Comment