Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wart Transmission Genital Warts - Treatment And Transmission!?

Genital warts - treatment and transmission!? - wart transmission

I am a man aged 21 have genital warts! Aldara and once I have the wart, but said recently that the itching and I am afraid they have my anus) (rectum or transferred, how can I know for sure without seeing a doctor? the shame! I did not have anal intercourse, but is that possible?
Should I still Aldara ... this time in the anus?
Then finally I was sharing a sponge and soap .... Is it possible that warts could be (HPV) for other users of the sponge and soap? especially for a woman!

This is very embarrassing for all the help would be very grateful and welcome !!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Called genital warts, including genital warts, or condyloma acuminata, are caused by human papillomaviruses.
A few tips and precautions you can Rigt Away:
* Be careful not to damage to scratch or pick at these warts.
* Tell your partner, use condoms and safe sex practices.
* Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
* Avoid touching them. Because they are highly contagious spread his hands.

Help can I have some links to Google, we hope you:
Here's a Free Guide is to cure genital warts with many photos: http://www.genitalwarts.cn/remove-genital-warts-easy-step-by-step.html
Not easy to learn home treatment to remove genital warts quickly and easily:
http://www.genitalwartsover.net
Good luck!

Post a Comment