Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tie Back Retaining Wall Cross Tie Retaining Wall?

Cross tie retaining wall? - tie back retaining wall

I had a retaining wall of the relationship of the cross, completely fill dirt to build 40 links about 6 feet on his final hghest, I went to the race 4 meters deep and 2 meters later in cash for batteries. Please can someone me a general price increase for what could be the price for the construction of a wall of this size will be. The total length is about 60 meters wa also built in a steep slope, so that the work was intense. I have not pursued as the basis for all work for the project.

1 comments:

J P said...

You must consider how much time spent on the project. To transport needed materials to what extent, if I for loading and unloading, the cost of your car expenses and all materials, plus any markup on materials, if a contractor has received the offer. Without more information you have entered is difficult to say much more.

Post a Comment