Friday, February 12, 2010

Genital Tattoo Getting Womens Views On Male Genital And Nipple Piercings?

Womens views on male genital and nipple piercings? - genital tattoo getting

I've had several piercings and tattoos genital area during their marriage. I had them over 5 years and loved my ex-wife, but since the divorce and found that some women who get on well with them in the last 2 years. I encountered before, piercings and tattoos are good at the beginning, we talked about it and then my discussd. As you are, I think women are very rare. All my approach is wrong, or simply not there. I was told by friends to let women know immediately to avoid loss of time, but if I do not know, and guide you from genital piercings are not the rule. They make special condoms piercing.So I wonder what women really think that is a piercing of the genitalia, hygiene, if it is not a problem?Can I change money and you do not clean the woman to run? What is the best way to approach women on the subject? Your contribution, you can decide whether to delete them and let them form and just be myself.

5 comments:

janeyB said...

No, what the crap?

"I want mine and adjusted so that women are not working, what is the best way to approach women on the subject? Your comments will help me to decide to remove them and fit them or go and be me."

I am quite different) than my husband (tattoos and piercings, but he does not care. If the girl likes you and love you put it by his appearance then you know what? Forget it!
People like different things, but only because I met some women, does not mean that there is more.
Lol if you say, do not want to see a girl with piercings with "continue?" I had while I was out (before marriage) and a couple of scares melmao guys.
Sorry, grumbled a bit, I hate it when people think they must comply with to comply with what others like.

Fugitive... said...

I like tattoos, and I was 4th But I like nipple piercings :(((... in the genital area is only my personal opinion, but I'm sure there are many women who, like them, like you do not stop well, not for them much) lucky!

dankspri... said...

Genital piercings can tear the condom.

My girlfriend got pregnant then.

Maria said...

I do not know what to do with her body, but it's a big change from me. Good luck.

DelightB... said...

Ouch. Why does a person get what drilling in areas such as Senstive? X (

Post a Comment