Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hot Body Hard Which Would You Prefer? A Hot Face Or A Hot Body On A Prospective Mate?

Which would you prefer? A Hot face or a Hot body on a prospective mate? - hot body hard

What would you prefer? A warm body or a face to a hot man / woman?

Please do not make the argument that institutions can be improved and have become "hot" year only. This is certainly not the case. Body heat is as genetic as the heat of the face and not all have the ability of a hot body. I see many women in very well in the gym, but not all are hot. Even among men. Whoever has the hot body? Tyrese, or Mike Tyson (again)? I'm sure I'll say, Tyrese, although Mike Tyson harder and gym was a lot better in his time. Mike is simply not so "hot"

Personally, I would like to have a hot body throughout the day.

3 comments:

Old Gregg said...

Face. It is the face is that love more and grow before you even see the body. In addition, the agents of change. It is impossible to read a BOD "forever. This is called aging.

Anonymous said...

If the face is not broke, or I do not know much Organization disproportionate. Obesity is regarded as disproportionate. So I think, a little above average in both, and not "hot" for both.

candiiki... said...

Only for the fact that I'm usually a chicken "hot" has just given birth and have a couple of weeks, and now my body is not so hot .. I would say the face. If you have a pretty face, then it can be seen in public. I mean, its hard, ugly face. lol, and you will lose your body \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - experiance. So face it!

Post a Comment