Sunday, February 14, 2010

Inspirational Book For Recovering Women Addicts Christian Fiction & Inspirational?

Christian fiction & inspirational? - inspirational book for recovering women addicts

What are the titles LONG Somr in these genres? the currency looks good, but I started to read this type before.i need something to get me very busy from the surgery. MIGH a Christian book of life is pleasant, because it is not a mega-church or ageness try again to mix.
Thank you for using all the wrong add =)

4 comments:

Azriel {Crivens!!} said...

I recommend CS Lewis as a great writer to extract.
Mere Christianity Surprised by Joy, The Problem of Pain, The Screwtape Letters, likes four, they are all good books.

~Summer Luvin~ said...

Now they are very good Christian books. R as well as voltage should employ ...... u lol

The Oath: Frank Paretti
Monster: Frank Paretti
Thr3e: Tedd Dekker
Showdown: Tedd Dekker
House: Tedd Dekker Frank Paretti

I recommend reading the books, so I wrote. But it's not really important. They were all very good r =]
I hope that helped! Enjoy! I hope u feel better

birnw2 said...

My favorite book is Christian Christy by Catherine Marshall.
This is a personal favorite. CS Lewis also wrote very well. Biographies are good, and especially enjoy historical fiction in Christian literature. When reading the Bible is also very good.

cutiepii said...

Well, I am here on a part. Even though I know you're a man, you could create a fictitious legnthy light that written about women by women is love. The Yada Yada Prayer Group (an excellent series, many strong male characters in it). God bless you as you recover!

Post a Comment