Thursday, February 4, 2010

Multiple Tiny Breast Cysts I Get Something Every Summer, But I Don't Think It's A Heat Rash. Have You Heard Of This...?

I get something every summer, but I don't think it's a heat rash. Have you heard of this...? - multiple tiny breast cysts

In high school I had a big blow in a purple breast and in the area of red skin. My mother said, excessive sweating (I SD) and the humidity in the building under the breasts. I have baby powder in it and a few days later he was gone.

Now every summer I can get the same on the inside of the thighs (and usually happens when I've been sweating more than usual). The bump is red or purple, but the surrounding skin is not red. Never before in the same place.

I never went to the doctor because they will disappear) by itself (in less than a week. I've always for medical talc. But I want to know his name. I thought it was a rash, skin rashes, but the heat of many small red bumps. I just get a piece, and bigger (half the size of a cent).

Have you heard?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

could be a mixture of n ur bra rubbing sweat this area .. Id say the only other type of rash .. also with the Division 1, but wouln't it difficult to speak ur time u go NXT doc

Post a Comment