Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Twins Is Implantation Bleeding With Twins Any Different Then A Single Pregnancy?

Is implantation bleeding with twins any different then a single pregnancy? - implantation bleeding twins

Today I have been miscounted before 12 DPO. And I had cramps that lasted two hours. Then came the blood is not sufficient to create a platform that only 2 points left and I include it after 4 hours, until I the bathroom again. I wiped and there was blood in cervical mucus. Was under 2 to 3 towel that you can not see. I know that your time, because I do not have a rule for two days 1 BAD cramps. Could it be twins or something?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I regret nothing, does not mean it happened and I had twins, but I do not think that anything to do with it

Post a Comment